Mayline Varitask LTW Electric Height Adjustable Table Desk 685LTW
Sturdy, all steel lifting frame components for reliability, featuring welded 14-gauge legs with a 12-gauge base spreader and structural 11-gauge support. 10-gauge top support is welded to the center steel lift column assembly. Curved corner dual surface workstation. Keyboard Surface: DataCenter mechanism adjusts from 8" below to 7" above work surface and has a +15° to -15° tilt.
These ergonomic curved corner desks were built on the concept that workstations should be able to adjust to meet individual needs- whether sitting or standing. The series has been designed to meet the highest standards of functional and ergonomic performance with the most cost-effective adjustable workstations on the market.
- Drive System: 110V, 60Hz AC input, 12V DC motor. 120 lb. capacity. Draws 1.6 amps under full load.
- Travel Range: 16.5" of vertical adjustment from 25" to 41.5"; Full travel time is 13 seconds.
- Keyboard Surface: DataCenter mechanism adjusts from 8" below to 7" above work surface and has a +15° to -15° tilt.
- Work Surface: Thermally-fused laminate with T-mold edge is standard. The "L" suffix is for high pressure laminate with T-mold edge (prices shown).
- DataCenter Surface: Designated by a W in the model number. 11"D x 27"W (minimum) for rectangular surfaces. 11.5"D x 15"W (minimum) for corner surfaces.
- Base Color: List prices shown are for black bases.
- Meets ADA standards.
- Kwik-Ship Finishes: Black paint, Speckled Gray Matrix and Birch Thermally Fused Laminate.
|Height adjustment range||16.5" total - 25"-41.5"H|
|Work surface thickness||1" on TFL, 1.375" on HPL|
|Energy Usage||1.6 amps UL Listed|
- 685LTW : 42in x 24in
- 687LTW : 42in x 30in
Standard laminate is thermally fused (TFL) and is available in five finishes. High pressure laminate (HPL) is available in twenty designer finishes as an upgrade.
Edging colors illustrated below are standard, but you can mix and match edging colors with any laminate at no extra charge. Please call us to order desks with non-standard edging/laminate combinations.
TFL - Thermally Fused Laminates
HPL - High Pressure Laminates
Choose from fifteen powder coated finishes for the base of your Mayline Varitask desk. Black finish bases ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Other colors may take a week or so longer to ship.