Mayline Varitask LT Electric Height Adjustable Table Desk 604LT
- Sturdy, all steel lifting frame components for reliability, featuring welded 14-gauge legs with a 12-gauge base spreader and structural 11-gauge support. 10-gauge top support is welded to the center steel lift column assembly
- Extruded aluminum column offers nylon glides for maximum stability and smooth movement throughout the range of motion
- The motor operates with a 110 V, 60 Hz AC electric motor that is free of hydraulics, belts, weights or pulleys
- Easy assembly
- Meets or exceeds all appropriate ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards.
- Limited lifetime warranty for both base and work surface. Electro-mechanical components have a 10 year warranty.
- Available in 4 work surface sizes: 36" x 24", 36" x 30", 42" x 24", and 42" x 30"
|Height adjustment range||16.5" total - 25"-41.5"H|
|Work surface thickness||1" on TFL, 1.375" on HPL|
|Energy Usage||1.6 amps UL Listed|
- 604:36in x 24in
- 605:36in x 30in
- 609:42in x 24in
- 610:42in x 30in
Standard laminate is thermally fused (TFL) and is available in five finishes. High pressure laminate (HPL) is available in twenty designer finishes as an upgrade.
Edging colors illustrated below are standard, but you can mix and match edging colors with any laminate at no extra charge. Please call us to order desks with non-standard edging/laminate combinations.
TFL - Thermally Fused Laminates
HPL - High Pressure Laminates
Choose from fifteen powder coated finishes for the base of your Mayline Varitask desk. Black finish bases ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Other colors may take a week or so longer to ship.