Mayline Varitask LT Electric Height Adjustable Table Desk 604LT
Black, Dark Wood, Gray, Light Wood, Medium Wood, White
Metal & Wood
Contemporary, Modern, Transitional
- Sturdy, all steel lifting frame components for reliability, featuring welded 14-gauge legs with a 12-gauge base spreader and structural 11-gauge support. 10-gauge top support is welded to the center steel lift column assembly
- Extruded aluminum column offers nylon glides for maximum stability and smooth movement throughout the range of motion
- The motor operates with a 110 V, 60 Hz AC electric motor that is free of hydraulics, belts, weights or pulleys
- Easy assembly
- Meets or exceeds all appropriate ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards.
- Limited lifetime warranty for both base and work surface. Electro-mechanical components have a 10 year warranty.
- Available in 4 work surface sizes: 36" x 24", 36" x 30", 42" x 24", and 42" x 30"
|Height adjustment range||16.5" total - 25"-41.5"H|
|Work surface thickness||1" on TFL, 1.375" on HPL|
|Energy Usage||1.6 amps UL Listed|
- 604:36in x 24in
- 605:36in x 30in
- 609:42in x 24in
- 610:42in x 30in
Standard laminate is thermally fused (TFL) and is available in five finishes. High pressure laminate (HPL) is available in twenty designer finishes as an upgrade.
Edging colors illustrated below are standard, but you can mix and match edging colors with any laminate at no extra charge. Please call us to order desks with non-standard edging/laminate combinations.
TFL - Thermally Fused Laminates
HPL - High Pressure Laminates
Choose from fifteen powder coated finishes for the base of your Mayline Varitask desk. Black finish bases ship in approximately 2-3 weeks. Other colors may take a week or so longer to ship.
This is the sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to limitations, exclusions and other provisions as detailed below.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
• Ten Years: Seating controls, cylinders and wood seating components.
• Five Years: All e5 product line, all fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests, chrome seating components, veneer finishes, and any shelving, cabinets or mobile systems and components that are either moving parts or controls and guides that are in contact with moving parts.
• Three Years: 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, electrical components and casters.
• ML-Series, E-Series, LT-Series and RGE-Series Height-Adjustable Tables:
o 5 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
• XR-Series Height-Adjustable Tables: 7 Years on motor; 10 Years on all parts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to the following: • Normal wear and tear from standard use over the course of ownership. • Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline’s Freight Damage policy. • Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline. • Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings. • Products used for rental purposes. • COM fabric is not covered under this warranty. • Abuse, misuse of product, or accidents. Seating Usage: Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (excluding model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts). The Event Series: Mayline will warrant the materials and components of The Event Series products for a period of five years. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damage caused by the carrier in-transit, modifications or attachments to the product or where the product is not installed properly. This product must be used or maintained in accordance to the instructions. See specific product labels for maximum weight load capacities. These limits are based on the weight being evenly distributed, allowing for ¼” deflection. This warranty does not cover any products used for rental purposes. Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent in their character and cannot be avoided. Mayline does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MAYLINE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MAYLINE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.